Thursday, October 15, 2009

Beaver game fun!

We went to the Oregon State Vs Stanford game last weekend and had a blast. The girls did amazingly well too! I promised my mom pictures, so here they are! The girls were dressed in their Beaver best. We went to lunch at my favorite place, Local Boyz Hawaiian, yummy! Then it was off to tailgate before the game. Here is Sierra pushing her little sista in the stroller!View from the front of the girls and boys walking. Sierra loves being a big sister sometimes when she gets to act really "big". She is so funny lately. She will talk on the phone and talk complete nonsense (real words but nothing makes sense) in a tone just like mommy talks on the phone to act grown up! She has had many 5 minute plus conversations with Grandma and Grandpa lately like that. It cracks me up!
Ryan and our friend Todd visiting from Cali. Can't wait 'till the Homecoming game when we will get to hang out with even more friends from far away!
This picture proves that you are never too young to Bluetooth! Sierra is talking to grandma on Grandpa's Bluetooth.
Kayleigh slept through the first half for the second time! It was so cute. I just slip her into my sling and pat her bottom when it gets loud and she is so content! I love wearing my baby and I am sad that she will soon be too big for the luxury! By the way, I must remind those who wanted to know, here is my new short haircut that I don't really like but I'm getting used to it.
The cutest cheerleader at the game with her Sierra Mist. What a special day that she got to drink soda! She was so excited because she never gets it anywhere really. I tried it, way too sweet for me!
Kayleigh enjoyed the second half on our laps. She would cheer and clap and wanted to jump up and down alot.
Sierra didn't want her picture taken but I got a few. You can see her ear plugs! She doesn't really like the noise but once we put those in she was good to go! She really liked it when we would get a first down and everyone would wave their arms and say "That's another Oregon State First Down! Huh!"
My serious 3 year old. Who knows what's going through that little brain at this moment!
Sierra woke up Sunday morning with her hair still in poneytails, the ribbons still perfectly tied, her tattoo still on her face along with a smile. She said she had so much fun! She went to church this way, minus the Beaver Jammies of course, and her ribbons and tattoo kinda clashed with the pink dress she picked out, but she was still adorable!
Here is the tutu I made for Kayleigh to wear on Halloween at the Oregon State game! Hope she likes it! It was so fun to make. I wish I had a bunch of little girls to make them for because it was just so much fun!
That's about it. We are waiting on Grandpa to get here later this afternoon. Sierra is anxious to spend some time with him. Besides the Beaver game, it has been about 3 weeks since they have hung out. She really wished Grandma was with him, but she will get to spend time with Grandma next week when we head up to Portland because Ryan has a conference down south.

Last week we were sick with the stomach bug and this week I've been fighting a low-grade fever, but other than that we are all doing good. I feel very blessed. I started working on Christmas presents yesterday and am really excited about them! I want a home-made Christmas this year except probably for a few things for the girls. Everything we give to friends and family will be home-made though. Any requests? I'm great with photoshop, I could make you a nice print for your family? I got a lot of Beaver fabric, I could make you a clutch or a kleenex cover? Not to talented on the sewing front, but I'm learning! Just combing the internet for ideas and inspiration!

Alright, time to clean a little so Grandpa doesn't think I let his grandbabies wallow in clutter too often! Love you all and hope the flu season passes you all by very quickly!

1 comment:

KI said...

you and those girls have so much fun Natasha!!!