skip to main | skip to sidebar
2 Little Junebugs

Friday, June 5, 2009

Photoshop on the laptop





Just playing with photoshop again.  I keep coming back to this photo of Kayleigh.  There is something about it I just love.  I just uploaded a bunch of photos to my computer that I can't wait to play with, but I am on the laptop right now so I am very limited!  The photoshop program on here is very limited too, and it's hard to get used to the laptop in general!  But, I played around with a few things.  Ryan liked the original (#2) better than the photoshoped version (#1) but I just wanted to try out a new technique I learned about popping color and softening skin (like Sierra needs skin softening, she is a dewy 3 year-old almost).  Then I desaturated the picture of Kayleigh for fun but kept the eyes vibrant.  Looks a little vintage.  Anyways, that's what I did with a half an hour of my Friday night!  Hope yours is more exciting!

Posted by Natasha Johnson at 9:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Songs I Love

  • I Will Be Here by Steven Curtis Chapman
  • Broken And Beautiful by Mark Shultz
  • I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe
  • Adonai by Avalon
  • On Eagles Wings by Josh Groban
  • Remember Me by Mark Shultz
  • Loading Playlist...

About Me

My photo
Natasha Johnson
Life is fluid; each event flowing into the next. With each trial we gain wisdom. With each success we should be humbled. Ecclesiastes 9:11
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (79)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • Photoshop on the laptop
      • Thinking...
      • Sorry no pics
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (1)