The weather has been crazy lately. We have had a few good thunder storms which is very uncommon for Oregon. Outside is all overcast and looks cold, but it is really warm and muggy, yuck! At least it isn't in the 90s like it was. I would like it to be a little warmer though. We had fun on the hot evenings playing outside in the water while Ryan did yard work!
Well, tomorrow we go to get our pictures taken in Corvallis, which is where Ryan and I went to college. The guy who did our wedding pictures, which were awesome, is taking our family photos. We are really excited because we haven't had any professional pictures taken of the girls. And, of course, I'm never in photos so it will be nice to have some of they whole family! I'm not sure how long it will be before we get to see the proofs or anything, but I will let you all know the minute you can view them as well!
I hope you all have a good weekend!
Love, Natasha

No comments:
Post a Comment