This first picture is of Trenton, Jeremy and Erika's little one, playing in the sprinkler.
Kayleigh liked the water dropplets at first...
but got a little scared when Grandpa tried to get her to go in farther!
I love this picture of Sierra, just chillin close enough to feel the water but not close enough to really get wet!
Here is Grandpa taking Kayleigh on a run through the sprinkler.
And here they are again, just hanging out!
Rory again, making daisy chains for Sierra. How sweet!
Sierra and Kailynn with their "Princess" daisy chain crowns.
Kayleigh petty Matt and Mary's awesome dog Nala. So amazingly behaved and gentle with the little ones!
Of course a picture of Grandpa relaxing with Sierra!
Ryan and Rory playing horseshoes (there really were other people there, a lot of people, Rory just happened to be in a lot of pictures!)
Sierra cuddling with Mary. She loves Mary so much! Good thing Mary loves her too!
Back at Grandma and Grandpa's in the hot tub. Or the "Top Tub" as Sierra calls it!
Sierra let Ryan dunk her!!!!!!!
l+Day+065.JPG">
I love Kayleigh's smile!
I love Kayleigh's smile!
+Memorial+Day+068.JPG">
400px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 300px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgqdb9VsLFa99_rfuNYjYFcN00uSjzNVsKJI3ZXSeZbHCDL_RO-GQnF__2JlDvOLUU9wUgFSrF9tHEal_kK6tefM4cabxCIwLFxC4hq5ltNTnL9MDEAcw35JJqvSiyw4Vf7QEyV3O7r5rj9/s400/May,+Memorial+Day+068.JPG" border=0>
And down Kayleigh goes! If you blow in a baby's face they will hold their breath for a few seconds. So this was safe, ok? No freaking out! She's really ok doing it!

Well, I hope you enjoyed all our pictures! Of course there were none of me, but I am getting used to that :) I hope you all had wonderful weekends as well. And of course, thank you to all who have served in our armed services or lost someone who served. We would not get wonderful weekends like this, or the freedoms we enjoy, without their dedicated service! Thank you and God Bless!
And down Kayleigh goes! If you blow in a baby's face they will hold their breath for a few seconds. So this was safe, ok? No freaking out! She's really ok doing it!
Well, I hope you enjoyed all our pictures! Of course there were none of me, but I am getting used to that :) I hope you all had wonderful weekends as well. And of course, thank you to all who have served in our armed services or lost someone who served. We would not get wonderful weekends like this, or the freedoms we enjoy, without their dedicated service! Thank you and God Bless!

1 comment:
OOOOH, love that last swing pic, nice job!!!
Sounds like you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment