I can't believe there are only 30 1/2 days until we leave for Cozumel! I am excited and nervous. I hate flying and of course that flu thing is still out there. But we are going to play it safe and stay at the resorts and not venture out much. So for those who are worried about us, we are going to be ok (I hope)!
This weekend we are headed to Portland and we are going to go camping and Ryan and Steve are going to take Sierra fishing, and I am going to go shopping for stuff to wear in our family photos in a few weeks. It will be an extra long weekend. We are going Friday afternoon and not coming back till Tuesday because Ryan is going to teach or talk a little about Oregon Forestry in Sue's 4th grade class on Tuesday. In Oregon, 4th graders learn all about Oregon and Oregon History. It is so much fun! I remember 4th grade very well because of that at it was obviously a long time ago!
I wanted to share a little Sierra observation. We were on the way to church a few weeks ago and Sierra was counting. She started counting her fingers and was having a little trouble at one point and she stopped and said "Mommy, can you make my fingers bigger so I can count better?" It was really cute!
I also want to apologize for the last post. When I looked back at the blog page, the photo descriptions did not show up next to the right photos! If it does that on your computer too, I am really sorry! I also did not spell check it, so don't give me a hard time about that if there are mistakes!
Love you all. Take care and God bless you during this beautiful summer-like week!

No comments:
Post a Comment