I am really excited and very thankful! Sue got a new computer in honor of retiring this year, so they cleaned up her old one and gave it to us! Now we can take it with us, since it is a laptop. And it is an apple, so that should be fun to learn! We are so very thankful and I really hope they know that. Yay!
I will post pictures later of Kayleigh's party. My brother, James, is graduating with his MBA today and my cousin, Sheena, is graduating with her bachelors degree. What a day May 2nd is! It is also Leah's birthday. So, we hope everyone has an awesome day, because everyone seems to have something to do today! Congrats to the graduates, and Happy B-day to Leah!!! You are all in our thoughts today!

1 comment:
haha, that's awesome!
You'd think they might watch their mamas on the phone or something with these lil girl's obsessions with cell phones. I can't imagine why Anna's always trying to steal mine.
Hmm...
Post a Comment