Friday, May 22, 2009

Sierra is so cute, again..

Today Sierra accidently (?) pulled the talking parts out of her little baby doll and brought it to me.  She was so sad when I told her she was broken and had to throw the wires away.  She said, in the saddest voice, "I just wanted her to be my friend, and I broke her!"  I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time, poor baby!  The other day she was outside with Ryan and he sprayed her with the hose and got water in her eye.  She came in saying her eye hurt and said "I just wanted to be his friend and he was mean to me."  She wants everyone and everything (including the flowers) to be her friend...  Yet she will play little bunny foo-foo with Kayleigh's head.  I can't wait until she is all grown up and I tell her that story!

We are up in Portland and went out to dinner for Bob's (Ryan's uncle) birthday at the Ram.  For those old Lake O peeps, the old Ram has closed and we went to the new one at Clackamas town center.  Then Ryan and I went shopping for tops to wear in our family pictures in a few weeks.  I exhausted Ryan and was getting pretty discouraged (and the stores were closing!).  Finally we went across to Khols and I found 2 options and Ryan liked them both, and commented on how hard it was for me to find clothes, so he bought me both tops.  How sweet!  And it is hard for me to find clothes...  but it makes me really want to stick to my diet!

No comments: