Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Playing with photos...again

I haven't played with Photoshop in awhile so I read through a little tutorial and played with this photo of Kayleigh. I first posted the progression of photos separately then posted the three together at the top. Confused? Yeah, my words aren't really coming out right tonight because I'm distracted by American Idol. Anyways, with the three together the first one is the picture I started with, then I tweaked it (2) and then filtered it to reduce noise (3, I love learning all the terminology!). I love her eyes, I just brought them out a little! Anyways, it was really fun playing with the photos! Back to American Idol and Adam's weirdness. I am resisting googling who wins, only a half an hour left. I have a feeling I'll be disappointed...









1 comment:

Paul said...

You will have to teach me how to do that in Photoshop.