Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sierra's first haircut!




Well, we finally cut Sierra's hair!  It might be hard to tell from the pictures, but she has a cute little bob now.  She was totally ok with the haircut, she just wanted to know if it would hurt.  I wish I could have gotten a good picture from the back.  She looks so much older!  It was really hard to cut because she was really wiggley and the scissors were kinda dull.  Basically I just had to cut off the curl in the back.  Sad to see the curl go, but it was getting a little ragged!  

Well, we are going to Sunriver for the weekend and are really excited!  Things are going to get really busy soon with lots going on on the weekends.  We only have 5 weekends between now and when we leave for Cozumel and we have stuff to do (meaning we have to go to portland or somewhere else) on three of those weekends!  I am sure it will go by so fast!

No comments: