Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh the things she says...

Sierra is so funny (even when she's being not-so-nice!)  Kayleigh started crying and when I asked what happened Sierra said she bumped Kayleigh's head.  I asked her why and she said, "I was playing little bunny foo foo".  Thanks to Grandma for teaching her the little bunny foo foo song and for the librarian for reminding her of it yesterday.  :)

When we went on a walk today Sierra insisted she saw a white kitty (I couldn't find it) and said she wanted one.  I told her that Daddy didn't like cats so she would have to ask him.  He got home from work early and when Sierra woke from her nap she was so excited to see him!  She ran up and immediately asked "Can I have a kitty?"  He said no, he'd rather have a dog.  So she asked "Can I have a doggy?"  He said ask your mom.  So she did.  I said maybe someday a SMALL dog.  Ryan just smiled.  We have no room and besides, I'm the one home all day, I'd have to take care of it!!!

Today totally felt like it should have been Friday, and I kept forgetting that it was Thursday!  Kayleigh was super cranky all day and although Sierra and I had a good morning playing outside, she had a not-so-great afternoon before her nap.  Ugh!  So, I am really glad Ryan is only going in for a little bit tomorrow and then off we go for the long weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yes, you will become a dog person...mwahahahaha!