Friday, May 8, 2009

Pics of Kayleigh's big day!

I am so sorry that I haven't been able to put up pictures of Kayleigh's big day yet!  Ok, not that I haven't been able to, I have had a little extra time to myself this week, but the pictures are on the "new" laptop and I was figuring it all out.  Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration too!  Ok, ok, ok, I'll admit I've been a little lazy or "unmotivated" as Ryan just said he was.  But the house is clean!  I also want to apologize for whatever is up with this post.  I tried posting it and it is doing some weird things, so I am sorry if it does weird things for you too...


Here is Sierra helping Kayleigh open her presents.  Kay-bug opened the card from Grandma and Grandpa first, and it was a musical one, so she really didn't care about anything else after that!  She loves to shake her booty!

And here is the adorable picture of Kayleigh eating her cake!  She really got into it and it was a big mess.  Even after a bath, she still smelled like frosting!

We want to thank everyone who came to hang out with Kayleigh and celebrate her big day.  It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to find more excuses for everyone to get together again!  Oh, here is a quick video of Kayleigh demolishing her cake!

1 comment:

GeekyTogether said...

We had so much fun visiting with you guys and celebrating Kayleigh's first birthday! Thanks for inviting us and more importantly for your friendship. ~H+P