Thursday, July 9, 2009

Family Pictures

Hey! Here are some of the photos from our family photo shoot in June with Travis Johnson of Travis Johnson Photography. He shot our wedding so we were really excited for him to shoot our little family 4 years later! He did a great job. The pictures here are really bad quality because I just saved them from the web. We will get the CD though of all the photos and I will share them all then! For right now though, we are desperately trying to figure out which photo to use for our big blown up one that we get. I think the third one down is my favorite, but what do you all think? Decisions are so hard!

I still don't have the Mexico pictures on this computer yet, so everyone who is not on facebook (I put them there) hasn't seen them yet and must wait! If you are dying to see pics of us, get a facebook account and be my friend!






















































2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love ALL of the pictures but I think my favorite is the 4th one down from the top! Which ever one you pick will be perfect!

KI said...

#4, #4!!! Love it! It totally expresses your lil family, up close and personal!