All of Ryan's visiting family, his parents, me and the girls, my mom and nephew, and sister and her son, AND Ryan's brother, his wife, and two dogs, and my dad, all camped out inside and out after the party. Wow! That is a lot of people.....
So, my Mom and brother's eldest came to visit at the end of July and stayed until August 10. My sister came the very end of July and stayed until August 10 as well. We had so much fun! My sister's son had his 11th birthday here and we celebrated with Ryan's salmon recipe (although he didn't get any because he was still on the fire), bowling, and brownie cheesecake! It was so amazingly delicious!!! Then we went to the Douglas County Fair, then camping. So here are some pictures of those things. Hopefully I'll post more later this week! I figured this was enough to start out with though because there are a lot!
This first picture is of Sierra riding rides at the fair. She was a ride fanatic! And since Grammy was at home taking care of sweet little Kayleigh-bug, I got some special one-on-one time with Sierra. It was neat to be able to giver her ALL of my attention, and I could tell she enjoyed it too because....
she decided to cling to me even after Grandma and Grandpa showed up! It was so sweet! The little pink froggy in the picture is special because it is the first prize she won all by herself (ok, I helped with the giant fishing pole not meant for kids yet in the kiddie area). We were both wearing our Beaver gear! Did I mention Beaver Football is coming up???
We all went camping at Honeyman State Park in Florence. Here the boys are helping Steve put up the tent. It was the first camping experience for both of them. Devon LOVED it and Jeromy thought it was pretty cool :) The most fun part of the trip was riding the dunebuggy, but those pics were on my sista's camera!
Aw, Grandma is so prepared with crafts and such to keep princess Sierra busy!
Kayleigh didn't really like the sand at first. Maybe it was because it was in the dirty playground and everyone knows I have raised at least one dirt-phobe so far...
I caught Sierra swinging. Not the happiest expression but I do have to point out the Beaver shirt she is wearing, and you can't really tell but she picked Kayleigh's beaver shirt out as well in the last picture. We haven't brainwashed them, I swear!
Some great friends of ours from our childhood and beyond stopped by with their kids to hang out for awhile. It was fun to have more playmates!
Hanging out by the fire, playing with glow bracelets. Sierra loved these and we have Grammy to thank for all the fun!
Ahahahaha! This is the way the real "johnson's" camp!!!
Michelle doing her best pro-football interpretation. Either she needs acting lessons or football lessons... just kidding, she can kick my booty in about every sport there is (including bowling).
More playing with glow-sticks and bracelets. We sure know how to have fun! This was after the Jiffy Pop competition in which I undercooked it and Michelle burt the crud out of hers, so at least I beat her at something!!!! I'm a rockin' cook man!

Check out the fam! One precious missing piece: Ryan. He was still on a fire.


Love my little girls, but love the big girls too!
Kayleigh and me, in a tree!
And packing up to go home.
My sissy and me!!!! I miss her so much!
My nephew Devon and me. We had SOOOOOOOO much fun together over his trip here. I miss him too, and everyone else of course!!!

Me and my littles....
Sierra is such a camera ham when she wants to be!
Saying "see ya" to camping!

Carrying Kayleigh on my back. It is so comfy!
Grammy getting snuggles on her last full day here. How sweet! But sad too because she had to go...
Devon and Jeromy snuck some cuddles in too!
The other day the girls were having fun in Sierra's room. Sometimes they play so well together. Other times not. This day was a good one because they were being nice and daddy was finally home!
Today I was trying a new way of tying my baby carrier on my back with Kayleigh and Sierra wanted on. So I put her on and carried her all around the house, and Kayleigh got jealous and wanted back on! So I put her back on. Then we went to the dollar store to spend the money Sierra got from Grandma in the mail, and I carried Kayleigh all around. I love my baby carriers! Surprisingly easy to carrier sierra as well!
Ok, girls are up from naps now so I have to say goodbye till next time! Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I enjoyed living the moments.
she decided to cling to me even after Grandma and Grandpa showed up! It was so sweet! The little pink froggy in the picture is special because it is the first prize she won all by herself (ok, I helped with the giant fishing pole not meant for kids yet in the kiddie area). We were both wearing our Beaver gear! Did I mention Beaver Football is coming up???
We all went camping at Honeyman State Park in Florence. Here the boys are helping Steve put up the tent. It was the first camping experience for both of them. Devon LOVED it and Jeromy thought it was pretty cool :) The most fun part of the trip was riding the dunebuggy, but those pics were on my sista's camera!
Aw, Grandma is so prepared with crafts and such to keep princess Sierra busy!
Kayleigh didn't really like the sand at first. Maybe it was because it was in the dirty playground and everyone knows I have raised at least one dirt-phobe so far...
I caught Sierra swinging. Not the happiest expression but I do have to point out the Beaver shirt she is wearing, and you can't really tell but she picked Kayleigh's beaver shirt out as well in the last picture. We haven't brainwashed them, I swear!
Some great friends of ours from our childhood and beyond stopped by with their kids to hang out for awhile. It was fun to have more playmates!
Hanging out by the fire, playing with glow bracelets. Sierra loved these and we have Grammy to thank for all the fun!
Ahahahaha! This is the way the real "johnson's" camp!!!
Michelle doing her best pro-football interpretation. Either she needs acting lessons or football lessons... just kidding, she can kick my booty in about every sport there is (including bowling).
More playing with glow-sticks and bracelets. We sure know how to have fun! This was after the Jiffy Pop competition in which I undercooked it and Michelle burt the crud out of hers, so at least I beat her at something!!!! I'm a rockin' cook man!
Check out the fam! One precious missing piece: Ryan. He was still on a fire.

Love my little girls, but love the big girls too!
Kayleigh and me, in a tree!
And packing up to go home.
My sissy and me!!!! I miss her so much!
My nephew Devon and me. We had SOOOOOOOO much fun together over his trip here. I miss him too, and everyone else of course!!!
Me and my littles....
Sierra is such a camera ham when she wants to be!
Saying "see ya" to camping!
Carrying Kayleigh on my back. It is so comfy!
Grammy getting snuggles on her last full day here. How sweet! But sad too because she had to go...
Devon and Jeromy snuck some cuddles in too!
The other day the girls were having fun in Sierra's room. Sometimes they play so well together. Other times not. This day was a good one because they were being nice and daddy was finally home!
Today I was trying a new way of tying my baby carrier on my back with Kayleigh and Sierra wanted on. So I put her on and carried her all around the house, and Kayleigh got jealous and wanted back on! So I put her back on. Then we went to the dollar store to spend the money Sierra got from Grandma in the mail, and I carried Kayleigh all around. I love my baby carriers! Surprisingly easy to carrier sierra as well!
Ok, girls are up from naps now so I have to say goodbye till next time! Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I enjoyed living the moments.

No comments:
Post a Comment