Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My first "real" photo shoot!

I finally got to use my new camera to do something amazing; take pictures of the sweetest little girl! I am not a professional of course, but they turned out really good (at least I think so). So here are a few composits I put together of Baby M and her adorable little family! She is one blessed little girl to have such awesome parents and tons of friend "cousins" just waiting to play with her when she starts moving around more. I want to print a composit for my friends but I have no idea which one to give them. What do you think? 1, 2, 3 or 4? I won't tell you which one I'm partial to. I may have to print 2...









1 comment:

GeekyTogether said...

Natasha! These are wonderful, I especially like the one where mommy is buttoning baby girl's dress.