

The past two years have flown by. Literally, gone so quick I can hardly believe it. My littles are growing into the most beautiful big girls! Our puppy from my last post is a dog now, a crazy hyper 2 year old dog! I thought I would ressurrect this blog because someone asked about it not to long ago and, well, I love to share about my family! These pictures were taken as Ryan and the girls were getting ready to go to the annual Father Daughter Dance. This year's theme was "Shine" and I can't believe that S could read "Shine" on all the signs around town and know that it meant the sign was about the dance! The girls definitely shined in their zebra print dresses, with their mommy-made corsages on their tiny wrists. They loved helping Daddy get ready and compared him to his picture from last year. Last year he had a full on beard, so there was lots to compare!
My girlies, they are so grown up! S is in kindergarten, and she is doing so well! She is one of the best readers in her class and she catches on so quickly it's crazy! Definitely takes after Mommy and my love of reading. You can see her mind growing, her ideas getting bigger as she learns each new sound combination. She'll look at a page with lots of words and think it's too hard, but she digs in anyways and is so proud of herself when she accomplishes what she thought was impossible!
K-bug is also growing fast. She doesn't recognize all her letters yet, but somehow learned all the letter sounds! Sort of backwards, but she's just a special little gal! She keeps talking about going to preschool, so we may have to find her a class next year.

My girlies together are my favorite though. Although there is a ton of sibling rivalry, they have a great friendship and a great bond. They talk about being "best sisters" and are usually happy to share a hug with the other one. Lately they have decided they don't want to be apart even while sleeping, and they have been sharing beds; taking turns on each one. It makes my heart so happy to see them so sweet on eachother. And it makes my heart super sad when they have their little fights.
Well, I hope to post more often than before, if I remember! I'm trying to keep myself busy with creative endeavors as that gives me a great outlet for my creativity, so this may have to be one of those things I continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment