I haven't even posted Christmas pictures yet, but here is our New Year's present, a little puppy! He is a lab/collie/Australian shepherd mix with a cute little tail and a sweet demeanor. He just wants to sit in your lap and cuddle most of the time! The girls love him so far and he has been pretty good (for the past 24 hours!) We'll see how things go!
His name is Porter, after Ryan's favorite beer. And he's black, like the beer.

He loves the girls so much! He will follow them everywhere if we let him!

Kayleigh is so cute with him most of the time!!!

Sierra likes sharing his toys with him!

This is the cutest pic. The girls always fight over who gets to sit in my lap at night while they drink their milk. Tonight Porter came right over too and tried to get up! He ended up laying down at my feet. I had all three! Ryan just had to take a picture!
2 comments:
Too cute! I think my favorite part is Sierra double fisting it with 2 milk cups in the last pic!! haha!!
Puppy Porter is so cute!
Post a Comment