Addicted to photoshop should probably be the titled of almost every blog post, huh? I'll let you in on one secret though, I usually spend 60% of my time downloading fun scrapbooking "kits", quickpages, and templates, and only 40% actually scrapbooking and playing with photos! The hardest part is that I am so scattered with the "scrapping" thing. Sometimes I have a photo and search for the right papers and stuff to go with it, and sometimes I find the coolest thing and have to search for a photo to put in with it. In the end, my "scrapbooking" is nowhere near linear or anything, it is all over the place! From pictures of eons ago, to pictures from last week, you know? How will I ever put them in order? And what in the world will my scrapbook look like? Kinda hard for a perfectionist to have stuff so scattered. I really should make a slideshow sometime at least.
Anyways, I found this great blog of a girl giving out free scrapbook stuff and she had these two templates. I just pasted the photos in (after tweaking them a lot, amazing how photos are never that good to begin with!), and put some backgrounds etc. in. The first one is from New Mexico last summer. It's the first time I've used any of the photos, but there are so many fun pictures from that trip! My mind is spinning with the possibilities! The second "page" is just a fun one of Kayleigh. Grandpa was holding her and the photos were taken from above. I can't believe how small she was! She was a little over 7 lbs in these pictures! Now she is a little over 17!!!!!!!
Time to go spend quality time with the hubby! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment