Kayleigh is so close to walking! We got out Sierra's old walk-behind thing tonight and she was totally getting the hang of holding on and taking steps. So scary! She is growing so fast. I tried to get a video of it but the camera was dead. Then we charged it and got a video of Sierra that was so funny! Ryan told her that she wouldn't get her milk until she went potty (she is totally potty trained except for nap/night time). She walked over to me, crossed her arms, squinted her eyes and melodramatically said "It's not fair". Then she went to her room and closed the door. Ryan got the camera out and we had these little conversations with her for awhile. She was insisting (Melodramatically) that it wasn't fair, that people kept taking her cups, that it WASN"T FAIR MOMMY! Then she would go into her room and close the door. We then got her in her room where she put her head down into her hands on her bed and "cried". It was all completely an act! We knew it was from the beginning, but we were so amazed that she created this whole acting thing! It is so hard to describe, and I wish I could post the video, but it was absolutely hilarious!Well, I'm off to bed early. Kayleigh had a hard night last night, which means I did too! Hope all is well with everyone else!

No comments:
Post a Comment