skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Beer labels
Made some beer labels for Ryan tonight because he is taking a 6-pack to work for some charity auction. Pretty proud of my work! It was fun to get back on photoshop today, but not what I needed to be doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Songs I Love
I Will Be Here
by
Steven Curtis Chapman
Broken And Beautiful
by
Mark Shultz
I Can Only Imagine
by
MercyMe
Adonai
by
Avalon
On Eagles Wings
by
Josh Groban
Remember Me
by
Mark Shultz
Loading Playlist...
About Me
Natasha Johnson
Life is fluid; each event flowing into the next. With each trial we gain wisdom. With each success we should be humbled. Ecclesiastes 9:11
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(79)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(6)
First "photo shoot"
Biggest surprise ever!!!
Beer labels
Yay Sissy! You did it!
OSU UCLA 10-30-09
Happy Harvesty-Fall-Whatever you want to call it.
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment