Sunday, November 22, 2009

Biggest surprise ever!!!

I have been so excited to post on my blog because Ryan did the most amazing thing and surprised me in the most amazing way! When we got to my sister's house after a long night of travel, Ryan and Sierra brought up these boxes and said they were for me; an early Christmas present. Inside was a Nikon D-90 DSLR camera kit with an extra telephoto lens!!!!!!!!!!! I have been eyeing this camera for a long time now and dreaming that one day after I went back to work we could get it. Well, Ryan worked it out and got it for me as a surprise! He was even in contact with my sister and mother trying to figure out if he should wait until Christmas or give it to me here. I am so glad he decided to give it to me here because I have been going nutso taking pictures of everyone!!! We have been to the park twice and we have both had fun playing with it and trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. Had to read the book just to take a picture on auto because there are so many darn buttons! But I am learning and can't wait to take more pictures! I need to borrow a baby because I love taking photos of babies!!! Anyways, here are some photos from our second trip to the park. I will post more photos as time allows, but wanted to get some up here for those anxious to see them!

Michelle and Kayleigh Sierra on the swing. Learning how to do action shots! It was dusk so the lighting isn't so great.

My adorable Kayleigh. Bad lighting, but precious face!

Sierra the princess being oh-so-happy at the park for the second day in a row.

Sierra does this thing where she is constantly sticking out her tongue when she concentrates, just like her auntie Mimi!!!! I'm afraid she'll bite it in half, just like her auntie did when she was little!!!
One of my nephews swinging. He was having a ball!
Another one of my nephews running. All of my nephews are so adorable! I need to take some of my niece but she wasn't at the park since she recently broke her leg.



My youngest nephew.

My Sister's son...
My eldest nephew.

K-bug the cutie!


Michelle running; she is going to kill me for putting this on here, but what are little sister's for?



I need to zoom in on this one and crop it because K-bug has the cutest expression on her face!
My nephew was in a little world of his own; such a sweetie!




So, that's it for now! I have some great ones from the day before and our family girl's night that I will post later but the kiddos are due to wake up any minute! This was just a sampling. Ryan even took some pictures with me in them, so I will have to post those because no one ever sees pictures with me in them since I'm usually the one behind the camera!












No comments: