Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yay Sissy! You did it!

Haven't posted in awhile because life has been so busy and we are getting ready to head out next week to go visit my family in Virginia/Tennessee. I have been busy sewing Christmas presents and packing and bla, bla, bla... It's getting down to the wire now and it's complicated juggling your "normal" life while getting ready to go and having to pack for so many! We did go to the Beaver game yesterday and had a lot of fun! Then I went to a Shutterfly party and learned how to make books on the Shutterfly website. It was mostly just an excuse to hang out with some great ladies and talk! But I did learn some things and had fun.

This video is from last week. Sierra was rolling around on the floor and Kayleigh was her audience, cheering her on! Near the end K-bug is saying "Yay sissy! You did it!" and I thought it was so cute, I wanted to share! I noticed though that Sierra is half naked in so many of our videos because the girl just won't keep her clothes on! Talking to other moms though I have found out this is typical behavior for a kid her age. And they assured me she will outgrow it! Anyways, thought you'd enjoy a little video, time to go be productive!

1 comment:

KI said...

What fun those two have!