Saturday, January 24, 2009

Digi scrapping again...

Well, we have been spending most of our time this week cleaning and organizing our house. It looks awesome so far! So clean! It's nice to find a place for everything and purge the things that we don't need. The hardest part is getting rid of things that held sentimental value, even if it was just a nick-knack given some random Christmas ago. The fact that it was given by my mom, or sister, etc. is what makes it special! Ryan doesn't really have big feelings for that sort of thing. If I pause to think about if I want to keep it or not he says "You waited too long, it's gone!" Ugh! So, how about all of my family makes a pact: no more nick-knacks for any reason unless it is seasonal decor (which I love) that can be put away and brought out just for a little while. Oh, and Sierra has way too many stuffed animals, so please, if anyone is ever at the store and sees the cutest stuffed animal you just know Sierra HAS to have.... resist the urge to waste your money because Sierra doesn't need any more animals!!!! A few we have transitioned successfully to Kayleigh (meaning Sierra has no real attachment to them so she will leave them in Kayleigh's room), and some we have shipped of to the Salvation Army! Anyway! In between cleaning I have been organizing, editing, and starting to scrap pictures from out trip out East (south? Southeast? Not exactly sure what "region" it is really considered...way to go social studies major...). Here are the pages I did of our girls night. You can't read the journaling, because it is too small, but I thought some that were there might want to see what I did! I'm not really happy with the color scheme, too girly for me! I might redo it with different papers....


No comments: