
Sierra: I'm a princess!
Mommy: Who's little princess are you?
Sierra: God's little princess!
Mommy: You're right!
Sierra: And Daddy, and Mommy, and Gwampa.
Mommy: Always!
Sierra is so into playing princess. We made these silly paper crowns and wore them around all last week. She also wears her plastic High-Heels that our friend got her for her birthday, and her tu-tu. Yesterday I asked if she wanted to wear a real princess crown, mommy too, since our paper ones had seen better days. She was so excited to see what I meant! I got out the tiny tiara she wore at Leah & Dusty's wedding, and my tiara from my wedding. Her little eyes about doubled in size! She sat patiently while I put her hair in a pony tail, huge pretty bow and all, and slipped that sparkly tiara into her hair! She twirled around and around and actually stood still so I could take a few pictures with my ancient camera without the flash (she can't move a muscle or they get really blurry). I wore my tiara for awhile, thank goodness no one takes pictures of me during the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment