
We woke up this morning to some pretty crazy white stuff floating from the sky. I checked into it and even thought no one will admit we are on a cooling cycle due to all the global warming hype, it was SNOW!!! I don't know about snow in April, all those poor flowers! I ran into a lady from church in the store today and she said their ground was covered and her bright red tulips were peeking out. What a pretty sight that must have been! Thankfully Ryan brought in all the plants we haven't planted yet, and it didn't stick or anything here. This weekend it is supposed to be beautiful though, go figure!
Here is a cute pic of Sierra riding in the wheelbarrow helping Daddy out in the yard. He loves it, she loves it, they are a match! I like outside, but never had a yard or anything growing up, so all the yard work is not my top priority or passion like Ryan. If anyone knows Ryan's parents, he definitely takes after them! Thank goodness we have such complementary personalities, otherwise we would have a pretty sad looking yard. He is getting it all pretty for my family to come visit, or so he says. He just grabs any excuse to spend countless hours outside. It's all good though. I love him, and I love our tiny but beautiful yard!
Among our small errands today, one included dropping off the library books and videos. I just got a call and they told me that when they opened the dvd I dropped off they didn't find the one that was supposed to be in there, but TWO of mine!!! Ugh. So that means I have to go back there AND actually take the girls inside to sort out the mess. Good thing story time is on Thursday, I think I'll go in then. But the point of telling you all this story is so that you know that even though I look perfect on the outside, I'm just like the rest of you. Hahaha! Seriously though, I am a huge scatterbrain!
I am so excited! I have an official Girls Night Out on Thursday. Ryan is excited for me too. Even though we have our great friends up in Portland (and Eugene :) it would be nice to have some down here, but it has been kinda hard making friends down here. I was starting to think I was a little unlikeable :( I'm not the type to invite myself places or wedge myself into a group of already established friends. And I know girls can sometimes be a little "exclusive" at times. So I was really excited when I got invited to a girls night with a bunch of girls. Some I know (and love them all), and some I don't know, so I get to meet new people! Yay! Then, hopefully, we can convince all the guys they need a guys night since Ryan needs to get out too! Anyways, so now you know what I will be doing on Thursday, and what Ryan will be doing! I am very grateful that I have such an awesome husband who will hang out with our girls so I can chill with the "Big Girls".
Oh, so Kayleigh is totally a walker now, and since she has that pretty much mastered, she decided she wants to take after her uncle Dusty and be a RUNNER! She half run-walks places now, specially when she gets excited. Sometimes she takes off running and BOOM, hits the ground, just to get right back up and do it again, and again, and again. Ryan was cracking up this morning watching her! I was too busy making coffee (yum), but then again I get to watch her all day long! She is now desperately trying to reach up and type on the keyboard, so I better go. Hope everyone is having a great day (I know the Stallards are, you lucky fam, they are in Florida!).
Love, God Bless, Take Care,
NATASHA

No comments:
Post a Comment