
I thought it would be a good idea to try paper mache with Sierra. What a horrible idea! I told her we were going to get messy, so that is all she wanted to do! She ended up rubbing the glue up and down her arms. Ugh! Needless to explain the rest; we scrapped that project pretty quickly!
So the rest of the day went much better! We got ready and Kayleigh sported pig tails for the first time! Or really the baby equivalent of pig tials. Her hair is starting to get a little longer, so I thought it would be fun. However, since she has never experienced the mommy-hair-do-salon before, it was quite a struggle and a few tears which broke my heart. But she looked darn cute! Sierra wanted pig tails too then and she sat down and said "I no wiggle mommy, you put my hair in pig tails." What a sweetie! We went to the library to get that movie back to them and get ours from them, but I totally messed up and we missed story time! Bummer. So we checked out a few books before heading out to the park. All we really accomplished there was some swing time, some cute pictures of Kayleigh in the grass, and Kayleigh trying to eat dirt. Thankfully Sierra was hungry and getting tired by then so we headed home. After getting ready for naptime, Sierra took a marathon 2 hour nap, and Kayleigh took a smaller more sporatic one. Then I got ready to go out with some "ladies" I know (and don't know, but it was fun getting to know them!) Now I am about ready to freak out on a fly that won't leave me alone! Hope everyone else had as fun of a day as we did! Enjoy the pictures. I LOVE the one of Sierra and Kayleigh together. I rarely get good ones.

No comments:
Post a Comment