Thursday, April 9, 2009

Video

I am attempting to post a little video! A friend of mine had one of her daughter on her blog and said the videos were taken with a little flip camera. Sue has one, so I borrowed it and got some video of Kayleigh walking! We have a nice video camera, but it has proved more complicated than we thought, and we haven't been able to download any of the videos from it! Steve is trying to figure it out, and I'm sure he will! In the meantime, this flip thing was a snap. So maybe we will have some neat videos from Easter posted next week! Anyways, on the flip camera there were some videos of Kayleigh at 3 months, and then I took some new ones. I don't have much time to really write anything as I need to clean clean clean for this weekend (the Johnson clan is coming down, yay!) in between refereeing the girls and playing with them and entertaining them.....

2 comments:

KI said...

NICE!!! Such a big girl!
So I can't figure out how to upoad photos directly to blogger, how'd you do it?

GeekyTogether said...

Yay Kayleigh! That was the perfect song for your little "Junebug!"