I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment to write, since Ryan wants to go shopping (gasp*look of shock*I stare at him in awe...) in order to take advantage of some after Christmas sales simce our gifts to eachother were iou's for new clothes (I know, way too darn practical in this wounded economy). However, I wanted to share realy quick our favorite pictures from Christmas Eve of Sierra. She sat so sweetly during the closing song, Silent Night, holding her candle and waiting (somewhat) patiently to go see baby Jesus. Here is the picture! Also, a few more of the festivities at my Grandma's Christmas eve. Will do more later, we just have to get out of this madhouse!!! Ugh! Just noticed the aweful redeye in Kayleigh's photo! I will have to fix that. And the one of Ryan and I isn't really flattering, oh well! I love the picture of my sister and I though. We love eachother!!!!!!!
God Bless,
N&R&S&K

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, the girls are growing so much! I can't wait to see them. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment