


I am desperately trying to do too many things at once and feel a little overwhelmed! I seriously need more time in the day! I do plan on sending out emails directing friends and family to my blog though! I was inspired to actually go ahead with this by some women I know who also keep blogs on their family's adventures! Although our adventures of late consist mostly of potty training.... but I am sure we are bound to have more adventures soon! Oh, there is my 2-year-old-adventure calling now. She is up from her nap! I want to share a few of my scrapbook pages that I have done. Digital of course! Not much recent stuff, but I still like showing it off! I LOVE photoshop elements. If I could afford a high quality digital camera and photoshopCS, I would seriously consider becoming a photographer. Anyways, hi to all my first time visitors! Leave comments! I love you all! Oh, the scrapbook pages above are totally random! The first is Kayleigh at 3 weeks (May 2008). The second is of the girls in August, and the third is a blast-from-the-past of Sierra 2 years ago, her first Christmas! All photos taken by me!

1 comment:
What a cute blog. I still want your help getting started with digital scrapbooking!!!
Post a Comment