I can't believe it is Christmas Eve! What is crazy is that there is still so much to do and I am typing on the blog. I wanted to share some pictures of the girls though, for those too far away to share Christmas with them. The first one is of Sierra on my Grandma's bed (Mommom Pickle). She loved exploring her house, filled with antiques and so many things colored PINK! Mommom has a pink antique couch in her bedroom and I said it looked like a princess couch. Sierra got right up there and said "I look like a princess on this couch!" My sister had fun posing her for pictures, and this first one is so cute!
The second picture is of MomMom and the girls. Sierra wanted that angel by her so bad! Then she put it to sleep.
Yesterday we went to the mall to see Santa. Even though Santa isn't a big deal with us, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a cute picture! The first picture here is actually of Kayleigh playing in front of my sister's Christmas tree. She gives us the biggest smiles! Ryan loved this picture. I told him I could take even better ones with a better camera, he told me to get a job!!!!! Sierra was a little shy with Santa. Looking back at the pictures we all noticed how un-jolly Santa was. And they want us to pay HOW MUCH for a picture with him? Yeah, we did it anyways. This is one my sister took, we haven't scanned the other one yet. Sshh! Don't tell Santa we've been bad and are going to scan his picture! Ok! Sierra is up from her mini-nap! Time to go get ready for Christmas Eve Festivities! We are heading out to church around 4:30 (Ryan says our goal is 4:15 since we seem to be running 15 minutes behind on all of our scheduled activities, yet my sister has been wrong on all the times, so we actually were early!). After church we will go to my grandma's house with my sister and brother's families, and my aunt Sherry and her family. The kids will open presents from MomMom and Sherry, and we will stuff ourselves silly with good food, then back home to wrap all the presents! Ack! Busy busy busy! Ok, I really need to go now. Merry Christmas! May God Bless you and keep you safe in his loving arms! Please remember that Christmas is more than a Hallmark holiday, it is more than presents and food and time with family. It is about more than anything this earthly world can offer us. It is truly about the greatest gift anyone could ever receive; the gift of our Savior Jesus Christ's birth. Here is a special Christmas prayer going out to all of you!
Love,
Natasha, Ryan, Sierra, and Kayleigh


No comments:
Post a Comment