First, I have to tell a little story about my adorable 2 year old! Amazing that I can say that after an hour an a half of trying to get the little bugger to take a nap! But needless to say, all frustrations are erased away when your toddler amazes you by her imagination! I was cooking dinner last night and frustrated because I was running late, we had to eat before heading off to bible-study, and Sierra was playing (aka, torturing) Kayleigh. I distracted her by the tv (ugh, I know, bad "modern" mommy), but she quickly lost interest and started playing by herself. I thought she was saying "Married!" as in "I'm getting married!". She had a blankie over her head like a veil, or so I thought. Then I noticed she was carrying Pooh in her arms and said "Baby Jesus!" while rocking him. Be-still my heart! She was pretending to be Mary, and Pooh was her Baby Jesus! How sweet!
Ok, now for some pictures. Because Leah (my lil sis aka sister-in-law) posted some not-so-flattering pictures of me on her myspace page, I am going to do her a favor by posting some of her! Of course, I don't think any picture of Leah can be unflattering, but I can TRY to embarrass her a little nonetheless! The first one is of her waiting for us to eat. Wait a minute! She’s not waiting! She’s chowing down without even her beloved new hubby! Hey! Seriously, like you are going to go hungry on Thanksgiving? This was at brunch (aka: the huge meal on Thanksgiving before the other huge meal on Thanksgiving) at Ryan’s aunt and uncles house. It is a family tradition that I love being a part of. The next picture is of Leah getting ready to chow down at the evening meal, but this time she had to wait. I mean, dinner is more “formal” right? I do believe I saw Dusty take a few bites before the prayer though… So the last one is just really cute. Leah and Dusty, celebrating their first Thanksgiving together! I’m sure they have so much to be thankful for! What a great year for them! Ok, time to run. Kayleigh has a doctor’s appointment and I have to wake both the girls up…ugh! So Sierra, after hours of struggle, only got about a 45 minute nap! She is going to be sooooo cranky! Oops, pictures are in the wrong order! Still trying to figure this out. Anyways, you can tell which description goes with which picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment