Friday, December 12, 2008

It's snowing!!!







I can't believe we are actually getting the first snow of the "season"!!! Wow! It is 35 degrees out, so it isn't sticking, but IT IS SNOWING nonetheless! Kinda exciting, kinda scary. It is supposed to get progressively colder over the weekend and into next week, and we are supposed to be leaving Tuesday night to go to PDX (for those that don't know Oregon lingo, that's Portland). Yay! So, in honor of the first snow, here are some pictures of Sierra in the snow! Obviously they are from last year and the year before... The first one is a little blurry. Looking back through photos though, it is amazing how similar Kayleigh and Sierra look when you compare them at the same ages. I will have to do a comparison shot sometime. Everyone keeps saying how they see differences, and there are, but the similarities are what amazes me! I just keep waiting for a big shift!

No comments: