skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 20, 2009
Best Daddy in the WORLD!
Here are a bunch of unedited photos of Ryan and Sierra heading off to the Father Daughter dance! Wanted to get them up so family could see! Can't wait till I have time to play around with them. #5 was my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Songs I Love
I Will Be Here
by
Steven Curtis Chapman
Broken And Beautiful
by
Mark Shultz
I Can Only Imagine
by
MercyMe
Adonai
by
Avalon
On Eagles Wings
by
Josh Groban
Remember Me
by
Mark Shultz
Loading Playlist...
About Me
Natasha Johnson
Life is fluid; each event flowing into the next. With each trial we gain wisdom. With each success we should be humbled. Ecclesiastes 9:11
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(79)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(17)
Another Crazy Headline...
My Mei Tai....Baby carrier
My first photo "job"
Snow? Not here, not now!
Blushing Buttercream Pettiskirt GIVEAWAY!!!!
Blushing Buttercream Pettiskirt GIVEAWAY!!!!
Best Daddy in the WORLD!
I just wanted to post a few of my favorite scrapbo...
Let them be little...
Woman subdues criminal with a wedgie...?
Today was a pretty good day with the girls! I eve...
Purple Barney Dresses...
Photoshop addict...
Going Private...
Updated Blog
Kayleigh has red knees!
Our Family...
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment