I opened up my browser this morning and this headline was there! Here is the link to the story, http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29242028/?GT1=43001 And here is the story:
Woman wields wedgie to subdue suspect
Technician says she saw man trying to break into a co-worker’s car
SALT LAKE CITY - It took a wedgie and a headlock to pin down a man suspected of breaking into a car.
Yvonne Morris, a technician at the Brickyard Animal Hospital, said she chased a man who broke into a co-worker's car, but he kept squirming away from her.
The third time, Morris grabbed hold of the man's boxer shorts and pulled. Salt Lake City police said she then she put a headlock on the man until help could arrive.
The man was booked into the Salt Lake County jail on suspicion of vehicle burglary, possession of stolen property and outstanding warrants.
I think it is totally awesome, yet I would not even think of trying to stop someone like that! Scary. But that Yvonne chick, besides having a totally cool name) is one tough woman!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That article is awesome.
Post a Comment