Here are the pictures of my baby carrier that I made. It is an "Asian Style" baby carrier often called a Mei Tai (pronounced my tie). It was so much fun to make! I will have to make a new one for summer though, since this one is made of heavy fabrics and minky (really soft and fluffy) on the inside. It may look kinda hard to tie, but it isn't. It just LOOKS complicated, but I can get her all on and situated in less than a minute. I know the pictures really suck, and I look as big as a house, but it's hard to take good pictures of yourself.... Don't you love the fabric? It was on clearance. The bottom two show the carrier all layed out, and then folded up. I will probably use it for a long time, it is easy to get even Sierra on my back and she loves it (although I don't think I can carry her for as long, but she really only weighs 9 lbs more than kayleigh). Ok, that's it! It's been a long day.
Oh! For those that were wondering, we met the surgeon today about my gallbladder. We are just going to wait and see what happens since the stone is so small. If the pain goes away, great! If it gets worse, we can have it removed! Would like to avoid surgery. We just didn't know the risks of everything before, now we know! I'm not going to die or anything! Ok, now I'm going...
Love
N

No comments:
Post a Comment