Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today was a pretty good day with the girls! I even caught them "cuddling" without any tears! It was adorable! Yet, it is 9pm and Sierra is sitting here on my lap because she has started taking her nap later and later so she isn't tired! Ryan went to put some toys in her bed well after she had gone to bed, and he found her just laying there wide awake! We felt bad, so we let her come and hang out and watch American Idol (yuck, not impressed so far this season...) Anyways, here is a montage of the girls from today, and a cute one of Kayleigh crawling out of her pants from a few weeks ago when she started crawling! Sierra loves playing with Kayleigh more and more now. When we were at the pharmacy today someone said hi to her and she said "This is my baby sister". It was cute! Ok, now I'll try to get her to go to bed....


1 comment:

Fitfor40andbeyond said...

Too Cute!!! There is nothing better than a sisters love! I love my little sister and miss her very much!!!