Monday, February 9, 2009

Going Private...

I just realized that if you left click on any of my pictures, it blows them up full size. So, you can then see them in real detail (totally do that with the "sketch" pictures below and you will see the cool detail). Yet, that means that everyone can do that and I'm not so sure I'm cool with that. So, I will be making my blog private very soon, maybe tomorrow! I believe you then have to use an email address and be "approved" by me to follow my blog. Not sure how it all works yet, but wanted to give ya'll the heads up. Hope that doesn't turn anyone off from viewing my blog, because it is so fun to update you all! But this is a family blog, so I feel kinda exposed right now! Ack!

1 comment:

grandpa said...

like the sketches. I thought the Sierra burnout factor was saved for grandpa. I now know how to use time-out so maybe some of that will be corrected at the next grandpa sitting day in Roseburg.