Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My first photo "job"












Well, it didn't include a photo, and it was for free, but someone actually asked me to design a baby shower invite for a shower they are throwing for a girl Ryan works for! I designed it from the bedding she chose for the nursery. I kinda like it! Haven't gone to pick them up from Walmart yet though, so I'm not sure how they turned out! It is always exciting to open that envelope and see the finished product. Kinda reminds me of when we had to actually turn in film to be processed..... yeah. So, here it is, along with some pics of the bedding stuff.
I really need to get some pics up of the neat baby carrier I made (with tons of help from Ryan's aunt Marilyn). I have been using it a lot lately. I figured out how to carry Kayleigh on my back really well and it worked great today when we went to the library for story time. K-bug was happy chewing on the soft minky fabric of the carrier (I knew she'd love that!) and I had hands free finally without a big bundle in the way so I could help Sierra with her craft! It was great! Then, to keep her safe from Sierra this evening while I cooked dinner (Sierra was having space issues), I put her on my back and cooked away!
Is that Kayleigh I hear now? I sure hope not... It's not, the guy on American Idol for some reason sounded like muffled Kayleigh cries..... the new chick is telling him he has pitch issues... Interesting season so far!
Night Night and God Bless all our friends and family! Thanks for all you do!
~N

No comments: