Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Purple Barney Dresses...

I have been having fun with the scanner Steve and Sue left down here for me to borrow. I scanned a bunch of old photos for Kristin for her birthday last week. This was one of them that I thought a lot more people would enjoy to see (or laugh at). This is from freshmen year of high school. I had a horrible haircut mishap (that happens to me a lot) On the top row is Stephanie, Yvonne, and Me. The bottom row is Jen, Jen, and Kristin. It was pretty much our small group that year in GCS (Great Commission Subcommittee), a youth group/choir at our church. That was a very crazy year with so many good AND not-so-good memories! But the best is those darn purple barney dresses that were SO not flattering! Ugh! I have many more fun pics to share, but should save some for another day...besides, tons to do!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Natasha! You did not put this picture on your blog! I can't believe you. But, you're right it is funny. I had a hair mishap too....I had bangs.