Monday, February 9, 2009

Kayleigh has red knees!

When Sierra was learning to crawl and walk, we lived in our tiny apartment with not very much room for her to move around in. Well, Kayleigh has tons of room in our house now! It is so funny to see such a little Kayleigh-bug crawling around in some of our big open spaces! I noticed today though that even with clothes on all the time, her knees are really red! I knew there were baby knee pads on the market somewhere, and when I googled them (I am a google nut) I came across this article on 11 ways we spoil our kids: http://inventorspot.com/spoil_our_kids The shopping cart thing we have, but we didn't buy it, Ryan's mom made it for us. The deluxe oral care kit is kinda ridiculous, and the talking toilet paper roll is kinda creepy. Along the lines of ridiculously extravagant spending wise I would have to say the Solid Gold Pacifier with 278 Diamonds is crazy! But I think the one item everyone would agree is way lame and a WASTE OF ANY MONEY is the Riding Saddle for Your Back. I will post a few pics of these so that you can shake your head now before clicking the link to read the article:











By the way, I have to give Sierra props on being a big girl today. She just ran to go potty again! She chose underwear today instead of diapers! Yay! She gets the choice every morning since we learned pushing the issue doesn't get us far. When actually prefers going potty, but often wants to be a baby like Kayleigh.


No comments: