I just wanted to post a few of my favorite scrapbook pages/prints that I have done. I saw this first one for the first time in a long time and it looks so much like Kayleigh! Just when I thought they were looking totally different! How fun!
These are amazing and you need to find a way to sell your talents. I am so jealous of your talent. Sign me up for the wedding one. I would love one of Dave and I at our wedding like this. The one you did for Jeromy also looks great. I see a home business in the making.
1 comment:
These are amazing and you need to find a way to sell your talents. I am so jealous of your talent. Sign me up for the wedding one. I would love one of Dave and I at our wedding like this. The one you did for Jeromy also looks great. I see a home business in the making.
Post a Comment